The Beast Tamed by the Evil Woman
Read manga The Beast Tamed by the Evil Woman on treemanga.com

(A Beast Tamed by The Villainess)

Anyone like these pictures? 20 chapters have been released, I need to see your comments. Should I translate it?

The only real villain in the novel, took a handsome man and tamed him for the rest of his life.

After putting his fear to the limit, he learned to plead with her, becoming a beast from which he could never escape even if he loosened his leash.

However, one day, the beast falls in love and becomes emperor with the woman who saved him, and plunges the evil woman into an eternal bondage.

There is a passage that says, I took possession of the ML at the time when he was half-tamed.

… … what to do

First, let's unwind a little bit of brainwashing.

Then… … Let's pretend we're sorry Amen.

***

“It was hard to find.”

“What do you mean… I do not know. His Majesty the Emperor.”

“How can I forget this touch of yours?”

Then he grabbed my wrist, grabbed my hand, brought it to my cheek, and gently wiped it away.

Just like Illyana, the villain in the novel, always did when she praised him.

“I will tame you. As you did to me, a beast that can do nothing without me.”

The palm that had brushed his cheek so unintentionally reached his lips. He kissed the palm of his hand briefly, then slowly removed his hand
https://treemanga.com/manga/the-beast-tamed-by-the-evil-woman/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog