The Heroine Wants Me As Her Sister-in-Law
I'm obsessed with a 19+ novel in which Little Red Riding Hood eats a wolf.

The problem is that wolf is my brother. I hid in the deep forest so Little Red Riding Hood couldn't find us. The goal is to run away from the human world safely!

And one day, I discovered a little girl fainted in the snow-covered forest. I can't just pretend I can't see it. So I brought the girl home for the purpose of treating her.

But who would have thought that the little girl was the Little Red Riding Hood, the last hood of this novel!

"I don't remember anything"

Worse, this little girl lost her memory temporarily due to an accident!

"You are the person I love most in this world"

Even though I'm afraid of death, I can't be heartless enough to let go of this injured child. So I took care of the child in the most sincere way.

Hope to find memories later, don't forget this heart of mine. But this kid...

"What's your ideal type?"

"Probably handsome, tall, broad-shouldered guys."

"Handsome? How much do you want that person to be?"

This kid seems to have a lot of curiosity about me. But why is this girl's eyes shining when I talk about my ideal type, am I wrong?

여주인공이 나를 새언니로 점찍었다 / The Heroine Has Her Eyes On Me As Her Brother’s Wife
https://treemanga.com/manga/the-heroine-wants-me-as-her-sisterinlaw/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog