I Acted As the Adopted Daughter Too Well
I Acted As the Adopted Daughter Too Well / I Played the Role of the Adopted Daughter Too Well

When I found myself in a novel, my goal was to survive.

“Live a long and happy life!”

So, I did my best to survive. Try to walk on the flower path.

“No matter where I go, my master will always be by my side. He promised to stroke my hair for the rest of his life. Right?”

The male lead, the strongest person was stabbed to death by me in the original. He stared at me with haunted eyes. If I answer no, he will probably destroy the world.

“Yeah, I’ll kill him. Then you’ll be happy too, won’t you?”

Anyway, the fifth brother seems pretty crazy.

“From here to here, it’s my land, it’s yours. I’m happy to be able to breathe with your distant dream”

The fourth sister, who owns a huge fortune, is opening the map and saying: If you say that there is not such a far-fetched dream, a disaster will happen.

“I’m looking forward to the winter mansion that you will completely rule over”

A smile appeared on the butler’s face.

“If you don’t continue Bellatu. Tomorrow morning my heart will stop. Is it okay though?”

The eldest sister who was originally an heir threatened me with her life.

And this is the biggest problem. A smile appeared on the lips of his father, who had become stronger than the original.

“Be independent? You just give it a try. I won’t let anyone survive not even an ant on that land”

Can I leave my father’s arms to live independently? He looked at me with his scary eyes.

Strange. Something is wrong. I’m just trying my best to survive.

Hope you guys enjoy this series. Visit manhwateen.com to update information about the new/upcoming series!
https://treemanga.com/manga/i-acted-as-the-adopted-daughter-too-well/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog