The Villainess Is Shy In Receiving Love
One day, the evil mother brought a girl with her. She is the daughter of the duke and also the heroine of the series

And I’m Melody, the villain who was punished by her mother for harassing the heroine.

I don’t want to die like that, so I have to be nice to her now. I feed Loretta, put her to bed, and play with her.

And then her reaction was…?

“I hope Melody will marry me in the future!”

The boundless affection made me and her come before the duke and she said.

“I’ll stay with Melody.”

Have you met anyone who is more of an idiot ‘just for Melody’ than she is? Why should I be loved when I’m just kind enough to make myself live peacefully….!

read as soon as possible
https://treemanga.com/manga/the-villainess-is-shy-in-receiving-love/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog