Can't pretend to be blind anymore


Can't pretend to be blind anymore

Read Can’t pretend to be blind anymore on treemanga
 
I only found out after returning.
My husband had an affair, he had an affair right in front of me, I was speechless.
Then there is no reason to wait any longer.
***
A sheet of paper flew over their white nudes, entangled like snakes. flutter, shake, shake
The falling squares of paper looked like faded wedding bouquets.
“Let’s get a divorce.”
“…What?”
“You should know this when you decide to have an affair”
I was going to go, but I seem to have forgotten.
“Oh, I don’t have a dime to give you, so I’ll give you all the things I bought you. Everything, including the underwear, got stuck in that corner. “
"Why are you doing this all of a sudden?”
“sudden?”
A distorted smile was drawn.
“You know better than me, you bastard”
I decided not to pretend I don’t see it anymore/더는 못 본 척하지 않기로 했다

Read the full article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog