Extras Don’t Want to be Overly Obsessed


Extras Don’t Want to be Overly Obsessed

Read manga Extras Don’t Want to be Overly Obsessed on treemanga
I think I’m just an ordinary woman. Until the villainous duke appeared. He is known for destroying every town he sets foot in. He steps forward and pursues a young single girl.
“Duke Cedric is halfway through the Empire. I heard he is coming to the area this month. “
Why is he looking for his youngest sister who disappeared 5 years ago?
I don’t want to get sucked into the frenzied political drama of this damn novel.
But… why is everything so weird?
“Our Amelle, you don’t look very happy. Do you want me to buy an island and build a mansion for you?
“You, my maid, are always cruel as usual, that’s not like you at all.
"Don’t look at others, Amelia.”
Even the world’s worst villain, who halved the continent’s population in the original story, cares about me.
“I’m sorry, gentlemen, but I’m taking Maiden with me today.”
No, even the heroine, whom I should kidnap, is kidnapping me?
All these people are crazy. I am just a woman.
 

Read the full article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog