How to Get My Husband on My Side


How to Get My Husband on My Side

Read manhwa How to Get My Husband on My Side - webtoon on treemanga
In the novel, I was a villain. My father and brother used me as a political tool. And in the end, I died at the hands of my future husband.
To save his kingdom, my father desperately begged the fifth groom to take my hand to marry. The problem was that the man I had to marry, the legendary knight of the North, was the man who would end up killing me and my family.
I have to find a way to survive.
In the novel, there are many difficult challenges ahead of me: I must find a way to save my husband’s sister, win over her cold husband, and win the support of the people of the North.
But…
“I love you!”
So please don’t kill me!

Read the full article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog