Read manga It’s Been A While Since the Original Novel was Completed on treemanga
The relationships with the ‘original novel’ that I didn’t want to get entangled with came to me on its own?
Elena Taylor, the villain of the ‘original novel’, recalled who she was through some kind of accident. To let the love of the main characters come true, she runs from the eccentric duke.

The , which was established using her memories from her previous life,
With the use of the memories from her past life, she established , so she thought that all she had left to do now was to enjoy her life, but….
“Help my son get married.”
The second male lead’s mother commissioned me with a large sum of money.
“We’ve been neglecting ourselves lately!”
The female lead came to consult with tears flowing down her cheeks.
More importantly, why is the second male lead’s condition very strange?
“You’ve taught me a lot of things. So, teach me love, too.”
The original novel, no, our story is just beginning?

원작은 완결난 지 한참 됐습니다만
https://treemanga.com/manga/its-been-a-while-since-the-original-novel-was-completed/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog