Read manga The Land Lord's Baby Retires on treemanga

In her third life, she was reborn as the only daughter of a villain that didn’t have blood nor tears.
People lived in a house that was on the verge of collapsing, so she designed a building using her previous life’s knowledge.
However, her dad caught her and—
“We passed a bill that the building’s ownership would be given to the person who organized the building’s construction.”
She became the owner of a large building.
Let’s just get some slush funds and retire!
“The lady kept me from getting hungry!”
“I can sleep in a warm, new house thanks to milady!”
“Everyone’s youth employment rate rose sharply!”
What did I do? Is it such a big deal that everyone had to praise me this much? To make things worse, my father found out about my plan to flee from home…….
“What did I do wrong? I’ll fix everything, so don’t leave.”
“T-That’s not it…….”
“I’ll give you anything you want. Oh, right, didn’t the emperor’s son bother you? I can also cut the emperor’s neck, what do you think?”
Then, like a bolt from the blue, he thought of starting a war.
‘Why do I keep getting more work?’
…C-Can I retire safely?
25 chapters have been released, teenmanhua will try to update quickly. Please cheer us on!
https://treemanga.com/manga/the-land-lords-baby-retires/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog