Death to the white ferret weasel
Read manga Death to the white ferret weasel on treemanga

For a thousand years I was imprisoned in the body of a weasel for destroying the country.

One day, a beautiful guy fell down in front of me, not understanding what he was saying.

The guy announced that I was his first love and started flirting.

She took advantage of it and prayed for the end of her millennial life,

“I decided to die again… … .”

A great adventure to break the curse of a weasel princess!

***

Soaz's hand put the ferret on the floor.

I started rummaging through the backpack I was carrying on my shoulder.

Just for one night, why are you packing so much?

A truly excellent preparation.

'What else should you do?'

"I'll go get a blanket."

'No, you mean you have all that?'

Soaz increased the opening of the bag. He pulled out the brown blanket.

Silhouette of a housekeeper finishing getting ready for bed.

sure… … .

'It's a bit expensive to give to others... ... . '

"Yes?"

'Oh no. Keep doing what you're doing. '
https://treemanga.com/manga/death-to-the-white-ferret-weasel/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog