I will break this marriage
Read manga I will break this marriage on treemanga

Unexpectedly, I myself suddenly became Leah Prezis, the fiancée of a man and a woman - a vengeful woman who is always angry with readers.

In the original, the heroine would sooner or later betray the supporting actor and then her fiancé suddenly appeared, so I bet everything I could to try to change Leah's fate. , this utopian evil villain.

"I want you to cancel our engagement immediately."

To the last moments, I offered to break the engagement with him to escape the tragic death ending, but why did he answer me that:

"I absolutely wouldn't do that."

What? Why is he not responding now?

I couldn't even have imagined that just as I was about to escape Leah Prezis' terrible fate, he approached with a maddened expression on his face.

"For whatever reason, do you want me to get on my knees and beg so you won't leave?"

The moment I clearly saw that man's tenacious and savage smile, there was only one thought left in my mind: I'm bad! This guy is crazy!
https://treemanga.com/manga/i-will-break-this-marriage/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog