It's My Destiny To Be The Hero's Saviour


It's My Destiny To Be The Hero's Saviour

Read manga It’s My Destiny To Be The Hero’s Saviour on teenmanhua.com

I remember the memory of my previous life when I was abused by my father for the experiment.
And I realized.
According to my previous life
This is the world of fantasy fiction I’ve read
That she was born with a minor role who died before the novel even started.
Ariadne thought calmly.
‘I am screwed’.She was also screwed on a global basis.
'This novel has a bad ending.’
The end of this 10-volume Munchkin(over powered) fantasy novel is,
It was the failure of the protagonist and the destruction of the world.
there have been 20 chapters released, but I don’t know if it’s interesting or not. Does anyone know about this novel? Please let me know your opinion, should I translate this series?

Read the full article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog