My Wizard, My Destiny


My Wizard, My Destiny

Read manhwa My Wizard, My Destiny / I’m Your Wizard / Yo soy tu mago / Your Wizard / 당신의 마법사 입니다
Liye has fallen into a magical world. She woke up as a woman - a resurrected mage doctor - when she was a little girl.
Tanaril, a magician cursed by a witch to never have children with any woman, runs into Liye at a hotel bar.
After drinking cocktails from a bartender at the bar, they spend the night together.
Tanaril misunderstood that Liye was deliberately approaching him and accused her of approaching him to take advantage of his high status.
Despite his insulting accusations, she became pregnant with his child.
After announcing their pregnancy through a magical letter, the two get married by contract for different reasons and purposes.
She knows she shouldn’t fall in love with Tanaril, because she’s from another world and all that.
It would be a piece of cake because Tanaril is a cold, aloof person, right?
But her expectations were ruined when she found out that Tanaril is actually very caring and warm..

Read the full article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog