Just A Fake Saint
Read manga Just A Fake Saint on treemanga.com

Only 5 years from now, when the real saintess appears, I, the fake saint will have to die.

“Stay here. Isn’t this a good opportunity?”

Just the money received from being forced to be a fake holy maiden is enough to own a building!

So I planned to run away after playing the role of a saint…

But do the gods look strange?

And there’s something wrong with the main cast, who don’t have any sympathy for the fake saintess in the original!

“Why is it that every time I think of you, impure thoughts come to me?”

The high priest who had a role of observer always visited me at every opportunity.

“Will you accept this position of crown princess?”

The crown prince, who was unfriendly and avoided me, proposed to me.

“Say what you want. Even if it’s my head, I’ll give it to you.”

The one who is said to have no emotions, always gives gifts whenever he sees me!

The mastermind who will destroy this world said he would help instead of killing me!

No, I’m not a saint. I don’t care even if the world falls apart.

Let me own a building as I originally intended.
https://treemanga.com/manga/just-a-fake-saint/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog