While I’m Back in Time, I’ll Get My Revenge
Read manga While I’m Back in Time, I’ll Get My Revenge on treemanga.com

I wanted to die but God kept giving me reincarnation time and time again. So, every time I am reborn, I just want to find the way to die. But suddenly a man risked his life to stop.

That made me very angry, but I have a tremendous amount of power anyway. If I'm reincarnated like that, I'll take revenge on the people who bothered me, right?

A husband who did not hesitate to use violence against me. A man seduced me with sweet words and then dumped me. Even mercenaries made me a servant.

I will take revenge on each one.

Now That I’m Back, I’ll Get My Revenge / 회귀한 김에 복수하겠습니다
https://treemanga.com/manga/while-im-back-in-time-ill-get-my-revenge/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog