Adeline’s Twilight
Read manhwa Adeline’s Twilight on treemanga.com

"...Why do you intend to kill me?"

Adeline, the illegitimate child of the Rotten family. The day she died, the morning of her wedding day 25 years ago. She could helplessly remember her past life memories.

She held the hand of her husband who had once killed her. She was not Duchess Benjamin but Duchess Adeline Rotten, she decided to open up a new life.

"Why does it feel good to see this woman's smiling face?"

Ray, the duke who rules the land of darkness. Under his mission, he never showed even the slightest emotion.

He just looked and moved forward, but since marrying Adeline was essential, he accepted.

Though he has no interest in getting married and doesn't care much for Adeline either. But every time he saw her, his face froze.

***

"I have a question"

"What makes you curious?"

"Yesterday you, no. Yesterday you said you would protect me"

"...is that it?"

"Why do you say that? No matter how you think about it...I don't know why you want to protect me"

"Because only when you die peacefully will I own this land"
https://treemanga.com/manga/adelines-twilight/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog