I will temporarily protect the male lead
Read manga I will temporarily protect the male lead on treemanga.com

I already own the body of the villain in a novel.

I was originally supposed to die from lust for the male lead, but instead I decided to become a woman who owns a fortune and lives a life of pleasure.

“You said you wanted a dog. So I came back from hunting. What do you think? How’s my hunting?”

But one day my brother brought the male lead, who was turned into a beast, home…

****

A webtoon adaptation of the novel “Fostering the Male Lead”, I think it’s pretty good. Please support teenmanhua.com for faster translation!

***

After many ups and downs, I succeeded in taming him. Now just need to find the heroine to hand over the chain.

But…

“Do you hate me?”

“I do have it”

“Then why do you keep sending me to strangers?”

Maybe it’s because he’s been with me for so long that he’s slowly losing his social skills, developing separation anxiety instead.

“That person will become someone important to His Highness.”

“The only person important to me is you”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, because I’ve already made my mark.”

He whispered and arched the corners of his eyes.

“About you.”

His yellow, half-squinted eyes looked haunted.
https://treemanga.com/manga/i-will-temporarily-protect-the-male-lead/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog