A Divorced Evil Lady Bakes Cakes
Read manhwa A Divorced Evil Lady Bakes Cakes on treemanga.com

I have been a duchess for 9 years now, living in the cold and indifference of my husband, and that is just an excuse for adultery.

"Tolerating this marriage is now beyond my limits. No matter how much you cry and plead with the emperor, I can't stand it any longer."

"Yes, so it is. Can I sign it here?"

“So, even if you pretend to be pitiful like last time, this time I absolutely won't…What?”

I held the divorce papers with a nonchalant face.

"I'm done signing. Can we go now?"

"...."

"Ah, both sides have an affair so there's no need to talk about compensation right? Then give me back that money"

"...What are you going to do with that little money?"

My husband, who didn't care what I did for the past 9 years, is now asking me questions. I smiled and answered confidently.

"I will open a dessert shop"
https://treemanga.com/manga/a-divorced-evil-lady-bakes-cakes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog