The Maid Wants to Quit Within the Reverse Harem Game
Read manhwa The Maid Wants to Quit Within the Reverse Harem Game

I penetrated a minor character in a harem game. After going through 6 endings in the game, I still haven’t returned to reality. So I decided to pass this 7th time.

“This is a resignation letter, I will leave this mansion”

Quit the game and live my own life

***

No matter how hard I try to play the game, I’m just a side character. I don’t want to be haunted by the tragedy of the characters in the game anymore.

After all, I am a character of no importance at all. I think even if I leave, everyone will forget it. But…

“Who let you leave the mansion on your own? Didn’t you say you were mine, Irene?”

“Irene, I don’t want to get involved with anyone but you, just you”

“Don’t go, Leah. Stay with me, okay?”

The male protagonists in the game, who were supposed to be obsessed with the heroine, suddenly started clinging to me, but…

I don’t want to get involved with anyone.
https://treemanga.com/manga/the-maid-wants-to-quit-within-the-reverse-harem-game/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog