The Runaway Lead Lives Next Door
In a romance fantasy novel, Yeoju suffers from amnesia after running away.

She was possessed by Seina, an ordinary hunter living next door to the lady.

"I like. please stay by my side Ellen. I'm sure you... .” She tried to enjoy her enjoyable watching life, intuitively observing the confessions of the characters who came to visit her heroine.

“The first time I saw her was at her banquet.”

“I will buy this house. How much will it be?”

“What kind of woman does the Duke not want?”

All you really have to do is get her dating advice, get threatened to sell her house, ask for information about the heroine, and so on. It's full of all kinds of annoying work. Was Yeo-joo's neighbor's cousin such a difficult role? It's annoying, but the female lead is also cute, so I tried to match her rhythm... … . Now one of the characters is trying to escape?!

“Ellen decided to give up. Please comfort me. Seina.” Even while sending unusual eyes!

도망 여주의 옆집에 살고 있습니다
https://treemanga.com/manga/the-runaway-lead-lives-next-door/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog