Leave Me Alone – I Want to Enjoy Cheat Life with My Familiar
Leave Me Alone – I Want to Enjoy Cheat Life with My Familiar manga, Please leave me alone – I want to enjoy cheat life with my subordinates! , ほっといて下さい / ほっといて下さい ―従魔とチートライフ楽しみたい!―

Mizuki, an office lady, wakes up in an unfamiliar forest, in the form of a little girl somehow. She seems to have been reincarnated in a different world, and Mizuki is at a loss, but for some reason, she gets more and more strong allies -or rather, more followers- such as the legendary monster Fenrir, a talented A-rank adventurer, and the others. “I just want to live a leisurely life, but why am I surrounded by overprotective adults!?”
https://treemanga.com/manga/leave-me-alone-i-want-to-enjoy-cheat-life-with-my-familiar/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog